Senin, 20 Mei 2013

[REVIEW] Korean Skin Care Product: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner



Hello! Feels like I’ve missed so many good days to tell all of them here :p

Well, the next paragraphs that you would see is probably one of the most rare thing that I’ve ever wrote. It’s about skin care products lol Let me tell you my weird secret: Though I appeal as a veryyyyyyy boyish girl, I actually have a feminine side (even some of my friends told me that I’m more girly more than them lol believe it or not)

This time, Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner will be my first item to review, as it has been requested by Meylisa 8D I actually ever made some posts of this item at Twitter but I think it’d turn out better if I post it in this blog also.

For me, Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner is my mood-maker. Why? Because everytime after I apply this item on my face, I feel that something new has been replaced right on the surface of my face. I feel the fresh sensation and it will last longer even when you’re sleeping. Yay, I like it, no, I love it! <3

Anyway, I’m a veryyyyyy picky person so when I was about to give this item a shot, I bought the sample one first at Omoni Tiga. When I applied it at the first time, on the next morning, it breaks me out. There were 2-4 acnes came at that time and I decide to not giving up too easily with this product. On the second day, the acnes became a bit ‘relax’ and so on until the next 3-4 days.

But..

My problems didn’t stop there lol It made my face becomes supeeeeer oily. Again and again, I still gave my trust to this product and kept continuing to use it. Since December 2012, the time when I purchased the bigger version of it which is 500 ml at Riebutik, until today, it makes my face become cleaner and softer. My face is still oily but now only at the T-zone area. It's enough I think because I believe that I'm still can manage 'the oil' (lol) by keep drinking water, eating vegetables and fruits :D

Then, starting from today, I already opened the second 500 ml bottle of Etude Wonder Pore Freshner. I will purchase it again and again lol I hope Etude House also wouldn’t discontinue this incredible product.


So, that is my review for today. I hope you enjoy it and I hope this post can inspire you ;)

3 komentar:

  1. omaigod. ur post is really helpful. im almost give up n gonna discontinue using the toner but after reading ur post, i think ive to be more patient n keep using it. ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Glad to hear that! :D
      Yeah, patience is the key. I don't know either, why I trust this product kkkkk So, good luck to you to! I hope it'd turn out very well :)

      Hapus
  2. aku pernah beli ini ka.. tapi ga kepake akhirnya dijual lagiih -___- jadi kepingin beli lagi kaaaann

    BalasHapus