Jumat, 03 September 2010

Dancing: Just my 'unhold' dream..

For those who haven't know, yap I'm a dancer.
Not a street dancer nor hip-hop dancer, I'm just dance for myself.
In this case, Korean (:




One of my high school senior told me (after I gave him some my dance videos along with SUNSHINee) "finally, your 'untold' talent is out". XD
Ahah, I take that as a positive comment :p

When I was kid, I'm a hyperactive girl. Almost boyish. I can be anywhere.
In my neighbor's house, in the garden behind my house, even.. tree.
That's me. xDD
Everything's change when I was grown up slowly then I found many things which are interested for me ^^




My mom is a sceptic person.
When I form SUNSHINee, I never told her that I have a dance group.
If I go out for practice, I just said 'practice' not 'dance practice.
True.
When I saw myself on the mirror, that would be TRULY IMPOSSIBLE if I could dance. ^^
But.. yeah, the real is.. I can.
I can move myself with my own style, make some choreo's for SUNSHINee itself, and however, until now: dancing is my FIRST SWEET ESCAPE if my mood got broken. (actually, most of all, my sweet escape is pray :p)





my sweet girls: Pichan - me - Aichan - Obe - Mi

1 komentar: